Do you want to find out how Alleantia really works in an industrial context? Follow these steps to use one of our simulators.
If you do not have an industrial machine or you'd like to test Alleantia technology in a protected environment you can use one of Alleantia simulators and explore in all safety its features.
With our simulators you can see how our technology behaves in an industrial context and if you don't have a device to connect, you can use our simulators. This test will give you the opportunity to deepen the features and possibilities of our application.
Machine tools, PLCs, energy meters ...
Follow these simple instructions now to use one of our simulators:
1. Check on this page the list of simulators and download the one you are interested in (.zip file that contains the actual driver .xmod and the related simulation dataset .dat)
2. Load the driver (.xmod file) into the application by clicking on the "Configuration" tab and then on the "Device Catalog" button
3. In the "Configuration" tab click on "Add Simulator Source" and then add the .dat file
4. Finally again from the "Configuration" tab click on "System Device Configuration", add the previously loaded device and select "Simulation" as the communication port
5. Save and see the simulator in action in the "Plant" tab