Follow these steps to download and activate Alleantia ISC Software for Windows:
- Go to the Alleantia Developers Area and download Alleantia ISC Software
- Downloading Alleantia software and install it on your pc
- Find the "Avvia IoT Scada" Alleantia ISC software icon on the desktop and double-click to run it (make sure you have administrator permissions in Windows. To select it, right-click on the mouse and among the available options click on "Run as administrator").
- Wait a few minutes to start all the services
- Open the application by clicking on “Interfaccia Web IoT Scada” icon
- Copy MACHINE ID (which will appear when the application is on)
- Log in Cloud Portal cloud.alleantia.com (if you already logged in insert your credentials or insert the credential received by e-mail, if you have not its yet)
- Paste the copied MACHINE ID into the “Activate the Free License ” box and get your license file.lic
- Come back in “Interfaccia Web IoT Scada” and in the "Configuration" section, click on "License Management" and then on "Upload," select the attached file and upload the license file downloaded from Cloud Portal.
The license is active Connect your device and start using Alleantia Technology!
In Alleantia Cloud Portal find among the 5000 industrial drivers from the Alleantia XPANGO Library of Things the driver for your specific machine (check model and brand) or, if you don't have one machine, try one of our simulators (click here to find out how)
If you need support don't hesistate to contact us