If you do not have an industrial machine or you’d like to test Alleantia technology follow the steps above.
After installing Alleantia ISC Software (How to download and activate Alleantia ISC Software)
Throught simulator you can see how Alleantia technology behaves in an industrial context and explore in all security its features.
You will be able to simulate machine tools, PLCs and energy meters.
Following you can downlooad for free:
- Electrex Exa D6 (1.0) simulator
- Electrex Femto simulator
- Fanuc 31i Series (1.0) simulator
- GF AgieCharmilles CUT E 350 (1.0) simulator
- Heidenhain 640 simulator
- Heller MCH 350C Single Driver (1.2) simulator
- Mazak FH-8800 simulator
- Mitsubishi MV 2400S (1.0) simulator
- Negri Bossi CANBIO ST 180 ST (1.0) simulator
- Siemens S7 1200 (1.0) simulator
- Solarimetro simulator
- Socomec Sunsys Pro simuator
- Wittmann Battenfeld (1.0) simulator
Follow the instructions:
- Check the list of simulators above and download the one you are interested in (.zip file that contains the actual driver .xmod and the related simulation dataset .dat)
- Load the driver (.xmod file) into the application by clicking on the "Configuration" tab and then on the "Device Catalog" button
- In the "Configuration" tab click on "Add Simulator Source" and then add the .dat file
- Finally again from the "Configuration" tab click on "System Device Configuration", add the previously loaded device and select "Simulation" as the communication port
- Save and see the simulator in action in the "Plant" tab
Start to test Alleantia ISC Software as a machine simulator right now!
If you need support don't hesistate to contact us