Alleantia Platform Overview
Alleantia ISC Software
Licenses and Free Version
Connect Machine - Driver Library
Connect Business Apps - IIoT Apps
Alleantia Certified Hardware
Simulators and Starter Kit
FAQs - Trouble Shooting
How to create a driver for an industrial device with Ethernet IP protocol?
Follow these steps to create a driver for a device with Ethernet IP industrial protocol and add it to your private Alleantia "XPango Library of Things"
- Log in and access to Alleantia Cloud Portal;
- Click on <Things> in the menu, and go to Create <Things>;
- Download the Ethernet IP template;
- Enter general data in the Excel file;
- Enter the Section names to group the variables;
- Enter a Description for the variable;
- Enter the Tag name of the variable;
- Select the Section name among the ones configured in the Section Tabs;
- Enter the Data type;
- Click on Upload Excel file in Create <Things> section;
- The driver is ready;
- Upload the driver in section "Configuration" -> "Informations" -> "Devices catalog" of ISC Alleantia
Following you can find a video wich resume all the steps to create your Ethernet IP driver.
If you need support don't hesistate to contact us