Site Manager is the Alleantia Web App developed to help customers to monitor and manage several ISC software.
It's all done from a single point, with a single interface.
You have only to install a Site Manager software instance where you want (in cloud, on a single site, on several sites to manage plants separately), setup your ISC software to link to the instance you prefer and you are ready to go!
Specifically, Site Manager is a complete Operations & Maintenance solution for a group of ISC Software.
Designed for large plants/networks of ISC, it provides all functions required to control and administer the license resources assigned to Customer:
- License provisioning, activation/deactivation, resources allocation (in case of floating license model)
- Supervision of ISC Software systems, connected devices interfaces, active data APIs
- ISC backup management, activation, deactivation, cloning.
- ISC configuration, from devices onboarding to API configuration.
- User Management, including assignment to selected administration profiles (all gateway functions, APis configuration, devices installation, data views).
Customers can have multiple Site Manager to align the IoT Platform management to their organization and opportunities.
For example, dedicate a Site Manager for a Division / Department or a Region or a group of Plants.