Industrial IoT Connectivity in 4 steps
Alleantia Platform Overview
Alleantia ISC Software
Licenses and Free Version
Connect Device - Machine Driver
Stream Data - IIoT Apps
Alleantia Certified Hardware
Simulators and Starter Kit Industria 4.0
FAQs - Trouble Shooting
How to use Modbus TCP with Alleantia ISC Software?
Alleantia Modbus TCP Gateway allows data exhange to PLC, SCADA and MES systems using Modbus protocol
Modbus TCP feature makes the system data accessible to external software via the Modbus protocol enabling, for example, the integration with SCADA systems, regardless of the protocol used by devices to which the Alleantia ISC is connected upstream.
Follow these simple instructions now to use the Modbus TCP Gateway:
- Open the Alleantia ISC Software Application
- Go to “Configuration” section from the main navigation bar and enter the credentials
- Go to "Communication" tab
- Click on "Modbus TCP Gateway" button
- In the Offset field leave 0 if Modbus port is available. If Modbus port is already used you can modify the Offset.
- To create automatically the Modbus map with information and download it in Excel format, including the configured information set, click the Download Modbus map (Excel. XLSX) button.
If you need support don't hesistate to contact us