Industrial IoT Connectivity in 4 steps
Alleantia Platform Overview
Alleantia ISC Software
Licenses and Free Version
Connect Device - Machine Driver
Stream Data - IIoT Apps
Alleantia Certified Hardware
Simulators and Starter Kit Industria 4.0
FAQs - Trouble Shooting
How to create a driver for an industrial device with Omron FINS protocol?
The following steps help you to create a driver for a device with Omron FINS communication protocol and add it to your Private Alleantia "XPango Library of Things"
- Click on <Things> in the menu, and go to Create <Things>;
- Download the FINS template;
- Insert general data into the Excel file;
- Insert Omron FINS variables from the device's manual;
- Upload filled-out excel file in Upload Excel file in Create <Things> section;
- The driver is ready;
- Load converted file in section "Configuration" -> "Informations" -> "Devices catalog" of ISC Alleantia.
If you need support don't hesistate to contact us