Follow these simple instructions to create an OPC-UA driver and add it to Alleantia "Xpango Library of Things"
1. Launch IoT Scada and click on Configuration
2. Log in with default username and password and click on Device Configuration
3. Go to Scan for an OPC-UA device, enter opc.tcp endpoint and specify the namespaces to scan if desired
4. Download Configuration and use the downloaded file to generate a driver for the device
5. Go to cloud.alleantia.com and log in with your Alleantia Cloud Portal credentials
6. Go to Driver Editor, click on Upload OPC-UA config and upload the previously downloaded file
7. Check the option Add Suffix, to rename variables that have the same name and organize them in different blocks
8. Insert your device name and click on Make your Driver button
9. Go to Device Catalogue and upload xmod file
10. Click on Device Configuration and add the created device
11. Select a communication port and enter a description
12. Click on Param and specify the opc.tcp endpoint of the device
13. Save your configuration and check the reading of the new driver from the Devices Panel
If you feel like you need more support please have a look at the video below.